BALSAMIC GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
Recipe Type: Main Dish
- 1. 2 Pork tenderloins (about 1.25 lbs each-mine always come in a packet of 2, if you have only one then just half the other ingredients)
- 2. 3 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 3. 3 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 4. 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus 1 Tbs for cooking
- 5. 1 tsp each Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Wash your hands well, then set out a few sheets of paper towel and pat the pork tenderloin dry and set on paper towel. With hands press the brown sugar onto the pork tenderloins and then sprinkle each tenderloin with salt and pepper. In a small bowl mix together the balsamic vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil.
- In a pan over high heat add the remaining 1 tbs olive oil and then put the tenderloins in and spoon about 1 Tbs of the balsamic-olive oil mixture over each tenderloin- sear both sides for 2 minutes to get a nice brown crust. Transfer tenderloins to foil lined baking dish and spoon remaining balsamic mixture over the tenderloins. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature is 160 degrees (I use a little meat thermometer). Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes (so that it retains the juices) and then slice and serve!
- Previous Post Next Post