Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
Recipe Type: Side Dishes
Serves: 6 servings
The perfect side dish to any meal! Broccoli baked with olive oil and garlic then sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- 24 ounces broccoli ideally florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle a little olive oil on a large baking sheet, then use a paper towel to rub the pan down.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli, olive oil, garlic, and salt to taste. Toss broccoli with a spoon until it’s completely coated.
- Pour broccoli on the prepared baking sheet, spreading out into an even layer. Scoop out any garlic & oil left in the bowl and sprinkle it over the broccoli.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until broccoli is cooked through.
- Sprinkle broccoli with parmesan cheese before serving.