Greek Omelette with Feta and Mint
Recipe Type: main dish
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- A pinch of salt
- A handful of fresh chopped mint
- 2 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil(any infused herbal olive oil)
- *suggesting-Milanese Gremolata which has-garlic, lemon zest, parsley, mint
- In a bowl beat the eggs with all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Heat (low heat) the olive oil in a heavy medium sized pan.
- Add the egg mixture making sure it spreads evenly on the whole pan.
- Let it cook untill it starts to get solid but still liquid on top.
- Carefully fold in half with a rubber spatula.
- Photo by Elena Paravantes