Recipe Type: Dressings
- 6 tablespoons Olive Merchant extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey Dijon Mustard
- Pinch each of fresh ground black pepper and kosher salt for seasoning
- Combine all ingredients except for the oil in a stainless non-reactive bowl.
- Whisk to dissolve salt. Slowly drizzle in the Olive Merchant extra virgin olive oil
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary.
- Serve immediately or store chilled.
- Chef’s Note: Honey Balsamic dressing is nice for items such as grilled stone fruit, but also pairs wonderfully as a sandwich dressing: Use it to top an open-face ciabatta sandwich with grilled flank steak and caramelized onions. You can also use it on a salad of roasted chicken, baby spinach and wild rice. In addition, this dressing can be used as a marinade for chicken breast (skin on) tossed onto the grill for wonderful caramelization and coloring.