- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 3 Tablespoons your choice of Stonewall ‘flavored’ Mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil, divided(Lemon or Milanese Gremolata works well)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest (loosely packed when measuring)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Robust, nutty mustard flavor paired with a delicate crisp breading, salmon at its best.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place salmon fillets on work surface skin side down. Brush tops with Basil Pesto Mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, panko bread crumbs, parsley, lemon zest, paprika and salt in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Top each filet with bread crumbs, pressing hard so they adhere.
- Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. When hot add salmon fillets skin side down and sear for 2-3 minutes. Finish off in oven 5-7 minutes until crumbs are golden and fish is flaky. Rest 5-10 minutes before serving.