Caprese Grilled Chicken
Recipe type: main dish
- 6 grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup our Traditional balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoon our Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices tomato
- 12 large basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash and dry chicken. Brush chicken with Tuscan Herb Olive, salt and pepper to taste. Start grilling the chicken.
- As chicken is cooking, pour balsamic vinegar into non-stick sauce pan and cook on medium to low heat until reduced by half. We recommend using a flat whisk to stir.If the Balsamic gets too thick, simply add a bit more to reconstitute. You want the reduction to have a consistency of thick syrup. It will also thicken more upon cooling.
- Set aside.
- Continue cooking the chicken until completely done on the grill (to your liking).
- Top hot-off-the-grill chicken with mozzarella cheese, basil leaf, and then tomato slice. (You can also serve basil on the side as a garnish)
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve immediately.