Savory Blueberry Sauce for Pork or Chicken
Main Dishes, Recipes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon tawny port
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (cut into medallions) or boneless, skinless chicken breasts (trimmed and pounded)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Add olive oil to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté until tender, but not brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients and heat. Stir until ingredients are combined and warm.
- Heat additional olive oil in a fry pan and sauté the pork or chicken until cooked through.
- Serve meat with sauce drizzled over each serving.