Sweet Basil Dressing
Recipe Type: Salad Dressings
Serves: 2/3 cup
- 6 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3-4 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon wildflower honey
- Pinch each of fresh ground black pepper and kosher salt for seasoning
- Combine the rice wine vinegar, honey, fresh basil, salt and pepper.
- Pulse blender to dissolve salt and puree basil.
- Add California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil and pulse briefly to incorporate.
- Reserve for use.