- 10 blackberries (fresh, divided)
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons Blackberry-Ginger Dark Balsamic
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- crushed ice (about a handful)
- Add 7 blackberries and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Using a muddler or bottom of a wooden spoon, muddle until berries are broken down.
- Add Ginger Balsamic, Vodka and crushed ice to shaker.
- Shake for a couple seconds until combined.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Top with a splash of ginger ale and a few whole berries.
- credit to