Smoked Bacon Chipotle Steak
Main Dishes, Recipes
- Brush both sides of a New York, Rib eye or T-bone with olive oil, drizzle with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle our Gourmet Smoked Bacon Chipotle Sea Salt, coarse grind, on both sides
- Allow steak to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature while heating the Himalayan Salt Brick on low for approx. 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, raise temperature on salt brick to high and brush with olive oil
- Grill steaks on both sides to create a great crust
- Cook steak to an internal temperature of 120-125F for rare, 130-135F for medium-rare, or 140-145F for medium.
- Let steak rest for approx. 10 minutes after removing from salt brick