Balsamic Potato Salad Recipe
Recipes, Side Dishes
With an Italian vinaigrette dressing… this potato salad is perfect for warm-weather picnics!
For: 8 servings
- 10 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 4-oz can black olives, drained & sliced
- 1 10-oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp olive oIl
- 3 tsp Urban Accents Roma (*sold here)
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 15 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 35 min
- Place potatoes in medium saucepan, cover with cold water by 1-inch. Bring to a boil; cook for 5-10 minutes until tender.
- Drain thoroughly and transfer to a large bowl. Add onion, red pepper, olives and artichokes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Roma, mustard powder and parsley.
- Pour over potato mixture and gently combine.
- Chill for at least 4 hours so flavors can meld.