- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic – smashed & peeled
- 1 TBS reduced sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS Fresh Rosemary Leaves – minced
- 1 TBS Honey
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest (about ½ a lemon)
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ¾ tsp Onion Powder
- ¾ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast – cut into 1 ½’’ pieces
- 8-10 (10’’) Rosemary Sprigs – leaves removed from bottom 2/3rds
- Aioli:(or use our flavored Stonewall Kitchen Aioli)
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Clove Garlic – minced
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp Rosemary Leaves – minced
- ¼ tsp Salt , or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp Pepper , or more to taste
- For Serving: Lemon wedges, Crushed Red pepper Flakes , Optional:
Marinate the Chicken: Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Place cubes of chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour in marinade. Turn chicken to thoroughly coat. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight, turning periodically.
Place large rosemary skewers into a shallow baking dish, cover with water and allow to soak at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
Prepare the Aioli: Combine all aioli ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk to thoroughly combine. Transfer to small, covered container and refrigerate until ready to use.
To Prepare and Cook Chicken: Remove the rosemary skewers from water and the chicken from the marinade. Thread chicken onto the rosemary skewers, discarding marinade.
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Oil the grates and grill chicken skewers, turning halfway through cook time, until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 8 -10 minutes.*Let skewers rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve chicken skewers with aioli, crushed red pepper flakes for seasoning and lemon wedges.Servings: 4Calories: 598 kcal