Grilled Eggplant with Oregano White Balsamic
Recipes, Side Dishes
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 T olive oil (flavor of your choice)
- 2 T Oregano White Balsamic
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 pinch each: thyme, basil, dill and oregano
- Sicilian Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1. Slice eggplant about 1/2 inch thick. Heat grill.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with the mixture.
- 3. Grill about 15-20 minutes, turning once. Serve on top of a salad or as a side dish.
- *credit to Saratoga