- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Infused flavor if preferred)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1/4 cup Traditional dark balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey(Bedillion Honey)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, (Urban Accents Heartland)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon, garlic, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes and tomatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken around potatoes and tomatoes in a single layer.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.* Stir in asparagus during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
*Cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness of the potatoes.