- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil, sea salt and a dash of pepper.
- Add the sliced carrots and mix well until carrots are coated with the glaze. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread carrots over the baking sheet and sprinkle a bit more salt over the carrots.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the carrots are tender stirring occasionally.
(credit to the cedar spoon)