- 5 fl oz (15cl) of white wine
- 3 1/3 fl oz (10cl) olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cup (250g) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (about 5g)
- 5 ounces (150g) grated swiss cheese or cheddar
- 1 large onion
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) bacon
- 7 ounces (200g) baked ham
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) black olives
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the wine, oil, eggs and salt.
2. Separately, mix the flour and baking powder, sift and stir into the liquid preparation.
3. Chop the onion finely and melt in a skillet with a bit of olive oil (or butter).
4. Add the bacon to onions and cook for a few minutes then keep aside. Take care of draining the mixture to avoid a soggy dough.
5. Slice the olives and parsley and cut the ham.
6. Add all ingredients and grated cheese to the basic preparation and mix.
7. Pour into a buttered loaf pan, 9 by 5 inches.
8. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 360°F (180°C).
*credit to eatwell