- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pine nuts
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the spinach over boiling water in a pot fitted with a steamer basket, and steam 2 to 3 minutes, until wilted but not soggy.
- Toss spinach in a bowl with the dressing, and sprinkle with pine nuts to serve. *credit to KNIVES0UT1979