- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine chickpeas and vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Drain chickpeas, removing any loose skins.
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (198 degrees C). Spread chickpeas evenly in the basket. Cook until dried out, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer chickpeas into a heat-proof bowl and drizzle with oil and sea salt. Toss to coat. Return chickpeas to the air fryer and cook, shaking basket every 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.